Rask Finance, Australia’s best* financial education website, was started with one mission:
Give everyone access to the best financial education possible.
We do that by providing the independent and empowering financial education and financial advice that Australians and Kiwis deserve.
Unfortunately, despite 6.9 million Australians investing in shares, just 51% of people around the world trust the financial services industry.
That’s not good enough.
Edelman found that the financial services industry was the least trusted industry of all.
Rask Finance is 100% committed to growing the ethics, trust and accountability of the banking and finance profession because we believe everyone deserves access to high-quality financial education, advice and information.
Ethics in Finance
We have a Code of Ethics which guides us at all times. In addition, everyone who contributes to Rask Finance’s mission of empowering Australians and New Zealanders is a signatory of the Banking + Finance Oath:
- I will serve all interests in good faith.
- I will compete with honour.
- I will pursue my ends with ethical restraint.
- I will help create a sustainable future.
- I will help create a more just society.
- I will speak out against wrongdoing and support others who do the same.
- I will accept responsibility for my actions.
In these and all other matters;
Our word is our bond.
Rask Finance is 100% committed to upholding and improving the trust, ethics and accountability of the financial services profession.
Not because it looks good.
Because it’s your right.
Rask Finance & Rask Invest
*as voted by us