Owen's ASX & Global
& Loads More
Learn More Below
ASX & Global Investing Ideas
& Loads More
Learn More Below
Here's How Rask Invest Works...
Rask Invest is divided into 4 general advice sections: Everyday Finances, Superannuation, Insurance and Investing.
Each step can be undertaken individually (e.g. investing) or as one complete money guide, which we call The Rask Invest Strategy.
In the Banking section, Rask Invest provides the steps to get you on your way to financial greatness. You'll learn:
- How to build an emergency cash buffer ASAP (very important)
- The names of our two favourite banks and the accounts we use
- You'll also get the details of a financial insurance policy... that's got nothing to do with an insurer
The Rask Budget
In The Rask Budget section, you'll...
- Get the exact details of the budget strategy Owen uses each day
- Discover a new way to think about money -- we've designed a strategy to remove the worry of money and make growing wealth simple and rewarding
- Receive our budgeting guide, to know exactly how much to spend, save and invest
- Receive access to Rask Invest's Budget calculators
In the ‘Debts’ you’ll uncover:
- How the Rask Invest strategy nails credit cards and nasty debts once and for all!
- We also have rock-solid rules on repaying HECS HELP, credit cards, personal loans, cars, and...
- Tips for picking a better mortgage (this alone could justify a Rask Invest membership fee!)
Our general advice on property buying and selling includes:
- The Rask Invest property checklist, to be completed before you buy
- Tracey's story and how a simple phone call to your bank could save hundreds -- or maybe even thousands -- in bank interest
- A proven way to buy into a property portfolio with as little as $500
- We'll also ask (and answer), is property an investment?
As a Rask Invest member, you’ll get the details on:
- Rask Invest's chosen Super fund for 2018 and beyond
- A quick and easy strategy to protect your family after you're gone
- The Rask Invest strategy for over 45s looking to turbocharge savings for retirement inside Super
- How about insurance? We answer: When is it worth getting life insurance cover and how much is enough?
Rask Invest members have access to the Rask Retirement Strategy, which includes:
- 3 simple -- and potentially tax-effective -- Super building strategies for over 45's
- And Owen tells members what they need to know about the most important pre-retirement questions, such as:
- How does the Co-Contribution work?
- Can I add money to my partner's Super?
- What happens after I retire?
Step 4. Investing
Investing 101 is for beginners. You'll get the details on:
- Owen's Model Portfolio, including access to his latest investment ideas from Australia and overseas
- How the Rask Budget helps Rask Invest members pocket cash for investing
- The step-by-step basics of sharemarkets
- The name of the brokerage account that fits the Rask Invest strategy
- A guide on how to trade ASX and global shares
Owen’s model share portfolio
This section is more advanced and we think it's ideal for DIY investors and those looking for Owen's best of the best investment ideas. In this section, you'll get:
- Access to all of Owen's past and present investment ideas (he scours the ASX and international markets to find his best ideas)
- Members-only commentary and insights into how Owen invests in ASX and global markets and why
- All of our free investing ebooks, videos and downloadable content
- Ongoing coverage of current share ideas in the model portfolio
(Please note: Rask Invest members have 5 days' headstart on Owen and the Rask Invest model portfolio. Meaning, using his own money, he'll buy into the latest investment idea 5 days after releasing his best idea exclusively to Rask Invest members)
$365 Per Year With A 7-Day Money-back Guarantee...
You can get access to everything inside Rask Invest for one full year for just $365 (equivalent to around $1 per day).
But there's nothing quite like taking something for a test drive, right?
To make it easier to decide, you can join Rask Invest today and if you don't like it we'll refund your money in full anytime the first seven days.
We're willing to let you have access to all of our general advice, information and content with the guarantee that you can get your money back in the first seven days!
Meet Owen, Lead Adviser
Owen Raszkiewicz is the Founder of Rask Finance and Rask Invest.
Prior to founding The Rask Group, Owen was an investment analyst at the highly regarded managed funds research business Zenith Investment Partners and a Writer/Analyst for The Motley Fool Australia.
Owen has appeared on The Project TV and been invited on BBC Asia. His analysis and commentary is also featured in Yahoo! Financ, MSN Money and more. In addition, his financial education videos have been viewed for more than 2,000 hours. He is also the host of the popular Australian Investors Podcast.
Owen holds a Master's of Applied Finance, Master's of Financial Planning, Bachelor of Technology and Advanced Diploma of Financial Services. He has also completed Level 1 of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) program.
In addition to starting The Rask Group, which includes Rask Finance and Rask Invest; Owen launched Rask Media -- a free financial news platform reaching tens of thousands of investors every month.
Owen has taken the Banking + Finance Oath.
How does Owen Invest? Click here to find out.